Labels

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Angel of Hope and Prayer

For every delay for the past 2 years, I would excitedly test if  I get 2 red stripes. Sadly, it has always been 1.

I've been wishing and praying hard for those 2 red lines to appear on the strip. But every month, the results are always discouraging - the small pile of negative test strips is getting higher.

My cousin has shared to me this angel since it did wonders for her and her husband four years ago. Now they have a 3 year old boy. And they are passing the angel to me and hubby.

I am hoping that me and my husband's prayer..and our families' prayer will be finally heard. 

Lord, hear my prayer...

Lord, hear the prayer of thousands of women like me who wish to have their own child. Please grant our wish. :)

1 comment:

Total Pageviews