I am talking about Rose Bowl Restaurant and Steak House. Rose Bowl is a popular place to eat even with tourists because of its former location across Burnham Park. Now it is located at Upper General Luna Road, Baguio City near the Pink Sisters and Brent International School.
What locals and tourists love about their food is their tastiness and Chinese "authenticity" in flavor. At the same time, the food is served fast and piping hot.
Here are some of our favorites in the place:
- Service Tea: free, hot and satisfying. It feels like the oil from the foods that I eat are easily flushed from the tea.
- Fried Chicken. If you are exposed with kids, you'll know why. But the main reason here is that their chicken is really tasty and fried perfectly. Quite pricey though at Php 450+. Sulit naman dahil simot to the bones pag kinain ng mga pamangkin ko.
- Pata Tim. This is my favorite from among the viands. I eat everything from the soft meat, skin and the watercress :)
- Rose Bowl Pancit and calamnsi. Looks like chopsuey with noodles because of the many vegetables in the dish. Yum-o!
And this is my next favorite.
- Tofu with shrimps in oyster sauce. Light, sweet and satisfying!
So if you are in Baguio and crave for Chinese food, don't hesitate to visit Rose Bowl. It can be a bit pricey but the taste of their food makes the prices reasonable. :)